There are a lot of awesome places to spend your Halloween, but if you live in the states, New Jersey (NJ) is the best place to spend your Halloween holiday. Yes – we are the garden state, and I’m sure that after the reality TV show, The Jersey Shore aired, there have been lots of jokes about NJ being a very scary state.
If you’re looking for something fun and scary to do with your family and friends this Halloween in NJ, contact your local Haunted House to find out more information about attractions, times and prices.
But if you’re just across the border, or perhaps coming to visit NJ for a different reason this Halloween, check out this list of reasons why NJ is the best state in which to spend your holiday.
- NJ is the home of the Jersey Devil
- We are right by the beach – who wouldn’t want to dip their toes in the sand after being frightened?
- Just a stones throw away from the city, there are a ton of bars, restaurants and Halloween parties to attend.
- We have a ghost road that runs through Central NJ with more than 20 reported ghost sightings.
- There are halloween festivals to attend.
- You could spend your Halloween in Lambertville – one of the places in the United States that “goes all out” for Halloween, often inviting people into their home for a fright.
- Driving on the roads here is scary enough.
- You have the option to get lost in the Pine Barrens, and maybe see a famous Jersey Devil sighting.
- We are the garden state – that means lots of farms sporting spooky hayrides for the Halloween season.
- New Jersians – despite their rough reputations – are actually some of the friendliest people on the planet and give away some of the best candy.
- The after-party pizza will taste even better on Halloween.
- No matter where you drive, you’re not driving that far away, we’re a teeny state.
- We have awesome haunted houses, complete with some of the best actors in the business.
- Our make-up artists are out of this world. Can you imagine how awesome your vampire costume will be this year?
- Have you ever gotten lost in a maze on Halloween? In NJ, you can.
- Sticking your hand into something slimy and terrifying is so much more fun on Halloween in NJ, surrounded by people with tons of character.
- Speaking of our character reputation, can you imagine how awesome it would be to showcase all of that personality on a great day like Halloween?
- We are the home of Janet Evanovich and Bruce Springsteen. Come on, why wouldn’t you want to spend Halloween here?
- If you’re looking for a family oriented Halloween, Ocean City is a dry town that has some awesome events for the holiday.
- Halloween is best spent with good people. Consider going out wit some of the most fun people in the country – New Jersians.
- If you’re in New Jersey, you have the opportunity to com visit our awesome haunted house, and I think that pretty much takes the cake for reasons to come spend your holiday here.
We provide scared spectators with two floors of fear. For more information on when you can come visit the 13th Hour Haunted House & Escape Rooms, contact us.